What is NHTD, and how can we help?
Nursing Home Transition/Diversion Waiver (NHTD) is a Medicaid Waiver program that empowers individuals to live independently within their communities rather than residing in nursing homes or other institutional settings. It focuses on providing person-centered planning, support services, and resources to help individuals regain their independence, enhance their quality of life, and integrate into their communities.
At All Heart Homecare, our certified and empathetic aides are dedicated to providing all the necessary assistance and unwavering emotional support for a smooth and comfortable transition toward independent living. With their expertise and genuine care, our team ensures that every individual receives the personalized attention they deserve throughout their journey.
Eligibility Requirements for NHTD Program
Benefits of NHTD program
Independence and Community
Transitioning from the Nursing Home to an Individual’s own home or community setting allows one to maintain personal freedom, actively participate in society, and foster a sense of belonging and connection.
NHTD services prioritize personalized care, tailoring support and services to meet each participant’s unique needs and preferences, enhancing their quality of life and independence.
Enhanced Quality of Life
NHTD eliminates the need for a long-term institutional care by granting individuals access to a wide range of home-based services. Participants receive guidance and emotional support from a robust support network.
We can help the participants with daily activities and much more:
Ready to get the care you need?
Contact us today to get started!
Nursing home transition and diversion.
Nursing Home Transition/Diversion Waiver (NHTD) is a Medicaid Waiver program serving individuals with Medicaid that are either in or at risk of going into a nursing home. The emphasis of this program is to assist individuals with a person-centered, Individual Service Plan developed to support independence, integration into the community, health and welfare.
- Focus on keeping you in your home in the community
- Assist in moving you from the nursing home environment to your home in the community
- Meetings with you in your home
- Provides education on available services and resources for various physical/medical diagnoses
- Offers multiple choices
- Secures needed assessments to maintain eligibility for services
- Assists in obtaining and maintaining benefits and entitlements (Medicaid, Medicare, Food Stamps)
- Links to doctors, specialists, day services, transportation, and in-home personal care supports
PRACTICAL ALTERNATIVES TO LONG-TERM MEDICAL FACILITIES
SERVICES TO TRANSFER
- Home medical visits
- Moving help
- Home modifications
STAY IN YOUR COMMUNITY
- Build independent living skills
- Integrate into the community
- Freedom to live & learn